Celebrities Who Have Admitted to Having a Substance Use Disorder
- Robert Downey Jr. is ranked 1 out of 15. The actor claims that he began using drugs as a youngster and that he spent the most of his early career under the influence of narcotics. Demi Lovato is ranked second, followed by Ben Affleck, who is third, and Bradley Cooper, who is fourth. Elton John is ranked fifth, followed by Jamie Lee Curtis, who is sixth, and Keith Urban, who is eighth.
What stars have gone to rehab?
Here are the top ten celebrity rehab success stories, in no particular order.
- Robert Downey, Jr. is a famous actor. Jamie Lee Curtis, Drew Barrymore, Elton John, Nicole Richie, Steven Tyler, Kelly Osbourne, and Matthew Perry are among the celebrities who have admitted to taking drugs as teenagers and spending most of their early careers and young adulthood under the influence of narcotics.
What celebrities are recovering alcoholics?
The following are ten celebrities that have fought with drinking and have attained sobriety.
- Ben Affleck is a Hollywood actor. Daniel Radcliffe. Edie Falco. Zac Efron. Colin Farrell. Kat Von D.
- Tim McGraw.
- Michael Phelps.
- Ben Affleck, 46, had been to rehab twice before entering alcohol addiction therapy in 2018.
- Daniel Radcliffe.
What was Eva Mendes addicted too?
A second informant said that Mendes was suffering from a cocaine addiction. He stated, “For a lot of ladies in Hollywood, cocaine helps them feel more confident and keep their weight down.” However, according to some accounts, the 31-year-old is battling an addiction to prescription drugs and has experienced blackouts.
What was Eva Mendes in rehab?
A second informant said that Mendes was suffering from a cocaine addiction. He stated, “For a lot of ladies in Hollywood, cocaine helps them feel more confident and stay slim.” But according to some sources, the 31-year-old is battling a drug addiction to prescription medications and has experienced blackouts.
Which actors are heavy drinkers?
ten celebrities that have struggled with alcoholism
- Share on Pinterest: Bradley Cooper.
- Daniel Radcliffe.
- Carrie Fisher.
- Billy Joel.
- Stephen King.
- Bradley Cooper.
- Stephen King. Robert Williams has a Pinterest board dedicated to him. Betty Ford has a board dedicated to her. Mel Gibson also has a board dedicated to her. Pin it to your Pinterest board.
Is Eva Mendez a alcoholic?
Mendes checked into the Cirque Lodge in Utah for treatment for an apparent alcoholism problem that came as a surprise to her fans and those around her because she had no previous addiction problems or run-ins with the law in her past. Mendes had no previous addiction problems or run-ins with the law.
How old is Eva Mendes?
Kirsten Dunst has opened out about her battle with depression and her treatment at a rehabilitation facility. In 2008, the Power of the Dog actress, 39, sought treatment at the Cirque Lodge Treatment Center in Utah, which has also welcomed celebrities such as Lindsay Lohan and Eva Mendes. Not drugs or alcohol, she stated that she was at the facility because she was suffering from depression.