We are pleased to offer speech, occupational and physical therapy to individuals of all ages. Below are some Services Transitions Rehabilitation offers.
We offer many Specialty Services not listed below. For more information on Specialty Services offered.
- Articulation/phonological delay
- Stuttering Language delay and disorders
- Feeding and Swallowing therapy including, biofeedback technology and patterned electrical neuromuscular stimulation
- Social communication
- Attention & Executive functioning
- Memory Deficits
- Alternative Augmentative Communication
- Voice disorders
- Sensory integration
- Fine motor skills
- Self-Care: feeding, toileting/hygiene
- Visual-Perceptual coordination
- ADL Training
- Upper Extremity Injuries
- Hand Therapy
Adaptive Equipment Evaluation and Training
Gross Motor Skills
Balance and Cooordination
Back and Neck Pain
….and much more!
Please contact any of our locations with specific questions regarding services we may offer.
Transitions Rehabilitation is pleased to accept most insurance plans including, but not limited to the following. Please call your nearest Transitions office or Email us if you don’t see your insurance provider listed below.
- All Medicaid plans
- Sunshine Health
- United Healthcare